|Articles in journals or book chapters (3)|
- L. Jean Camp. The state of economics of information security. ISJLP, 2:189, 2005. [bibtex-entry]
- Allan Friedman and L. Jean Camp. Peer-to-peer security. The Handbook of Information Security. J. Wiley&Sons, 2005. [bibtex-entry]
- Alla Genkina and L. Jean Camp. Re-embedding existing social networks into online experiences to aid in trust assessment. Available at SSRN 707139, 2005. [bibtex-entry]
|Conference articles (3)|
Jeffrey M. Squyres,
and Andrew Lumsdaine.
Revamping the OSCAR database: A Flexible Approach to Cluster Configuration Data Management.
In Ilias Kotsireas and Deborah Stacey, editors,
19th International Symposium on High Performance Computing Systems and Applications,
Guelph, Ontario, Canada,
IEEE Computer Society.
Keywords: OSCAR, high performance computing, cluster. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp, Warigia Bowman, and Allan Friedman. Voting, vote capture & vote counting symposium. In Proceedings of the 2005 national conference on Digital government research, pages 198--199, 2005. Digital Government Society of North America. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp, Kay Connelly, and Kalpana Shankar. Design for Privacy: Towards a Methodological Approach to Trustworthy Ubicomp Design. In Proceedings of ETHICOMP, pages 12--14, 2005. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sat Feb 16 05:00:03 2019
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html