[ Publications of year 2009 ]
|Articles in journals or book chapters (5)|
and L. Jean Camp.
Mitigating inadvertent insider threats with incentives.
Financial Cryptography and Data Security,
Keywords: E-Crime. [bibtex-entry]
- Farzaneh Asgharpour, Alex Tsow, Preeti Hariharan, and L. Jean Camp. A Usability Study on the Net Trust Anti-Fraud Toolbar. 2009. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp. Mental models of privacy and security. Technology and Society Magazine, IEEE, 28(3):37--46, 2009. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp. Power and Security in the Information Age. Routledge, 2009. [bibtex-entry]
Camilo Viecco and L. Jean Camp.
A risk based approach to limit the effects of covert channels for internet sensor data aggregators for sensor privacy.
Trust Management III,
Note: Springer. [bibtex-entry]
|Conference publications (3)|
- L. Jean Camp. Design for trust in ambient and ubiquitous computing. In International Conference on Autonomic and Trusted Computing, pages 1--1, 2009. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp. Hardening the Network from the Friend Within. In Information Security and Privacy, pages 249--249, 2009. Springer. [bibtex-entry]
- John Duncan, L. Jean Camp, and William R Hazelwood. The portal monitor: a privacy-enhanced event-driven system for elder care. In Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Persuasive Technology, pages 36, 2009. ACM. [bibtex-entry]
|Posters and Presentations (2)|
- L. Jean Camp, Lorrie Cranor, Nick Feamster, Joan Feigenbaum, Stephanie Forrest, Dave Kotz, Wenke Lee, Patrick Lincoln, Vern Paxson, Mike Reiter, and others. Data for cybersecurity research: Process and wish list. Academic Press, 2009. [bibtex-entry]
L. Jean Camp,
and Xiaoyong Zhou.
Policy proposal: Limit the address allocation to extend the lifetime of ipv4.
Keywords: Network Engineering. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sat Jul 4 01:00:04 2020