|Articles in journals or book chapters (5)|
- Vaibhav Garg and L. Jean Camp. Cars, Condoms, and Facebook. In Information Security, pages 280--289. Springer International Publishing, 2015. [bibtex-entry]
Jacob Abbott and Violeta Moreno Garcia.
Password differences based on language and testing of memory recall.
NNGT International Journal of Information Security,
Keywords: Passwords, Information Security, Usability, User Study, Authentication. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp. Respecting people and respecting privacy. Communications of the ACM, 58(7):27--28, 2015. [bibtex-entry]
- Vaibhav Garg and L. Jean Camp. Why cybercrime?. ACM SIGCAS Computers and Society, 45(2):20--28, 2015. [bibtex-entry]
- V Garg and L. Jean Camp. Risk Characteristics, Mental Models, and Perception of Security Risks. 2015. [bibtex-entry]
|Conference articles (4)|
- Kevin Benton, L. Jean Camp, Tim Kelley, and Martin Swany. Filtering IP source spoofing using feasible path reverse path forwarding with SDN. In Communications and Network Security (CNS), 2015 IEEE Conference on, pages 733--734, 2015. IEEE. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp. Security and Privacy Interactions as Risk Communication. In 2015 AAAS Annual Meeting (12-16 February 2015), 2015. aaas. [bibtex-entry]
- Zheng Dong, Apu Kapadia, Jim Blythe, and L. Jean Camp. Beyond the lock icon: real-time detection of phishing websites using public key certificates. In Electronic Crime Research (eCrime), 2015 APWG Symposium on, pages 1--12, 2015. IEEE. [bibtex-entry]
- Vaibhav Garg and L. Jean Camp. Spare the rod, spoil the network security? Economic analysis of sanctions online. In Electronic Crime Research (eCrime), 2015 APWG Symposium on, pages 1--10, 2015. IEEE. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sat Feb 16 05:00:03 2019
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html