[ Publications of year 2017 ]
|Articles in journals or book chapters (5)|
- Sanchari Das, Gianpaolo Russo, Andrew C Dingman, Jayati Dev, Olivia Kenny, and L Jean Camp. A Qualitative Study on Usability and Acceptability of Yubico Security Key. 2017. [bibtex-entry]
- Shakthidhar Gopavaram, Omkar Bhide, and L. Jean Camp. Can You Hear Me Now?: A Technical Report on Combining Audio with Privacy Permissions. 2017. [bibtex-entry]
Lesa Huber and L. Jean Camp.
User-Driven Design in Smart Homes: Ethical Aspects.
Handbook of Smart Homes, Health Care and Well-Being,
Note: Springer International Publishing. [bibtex-entry]
and L. Jean Camp.
Incompetents, criminals, or spies: Macroeconomic analysis of routing anomalies.
Computers & Security,
Note: Elsevier Advanced Technology. [bibtex-entry]
and L. Jean Camp.
Factors in an end user security expertise instrument.
Information & Computer Security,
Note: Emerald Publishing Limited. [bibtex-entry]
|Conference articles (4)|
- Sanchari Das, Javon Goard, and Dakota Murray. How Celebrities Feed Tweeples with Personal and Promotional Tweets: Celebrity Twitter Use and Audience Engagement. In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Social Media & Society, pages 30, 2017. ACM. [bibtex-entry]
and Sameer Patil.
Small Data Privacy Protection: An Exploration of the Utility of Anonymized Data of People with Rare Diseases.
In Proceedings of the 2017 Workshop on Interactive Systems in Healthcare (WISH’17),
Keywords: Privacy, Health, Rare Diseases, Anonymized Data. [bibtex-entry]
- Pablo Moriano, Jared Pendleton, Steven Rich, and L. Jean Camp. Insider Threat Event Detection in User-System Interactions. In Proceedings of the 2017 International Workshop on Managing Insider Security Threats, pages 1--12, 2017. ACM. [bibtex-entry]
- P. Moriano, J. Pendleton, S. Rich, and L. J. Camp. Insider Threat Event Detection in User-System Interactions. In 9th ACM CCS International Workshop on Managing Insider Security Threats (MIST), Dallas, TX, USA, pages 1--12, 2017. [bibtex-entry]
|Internal reports (1)|
- Pablo Moriano, Srivatsan Iyer, and L. Jean Camp. Characterization of internet routing anomalies through graph mining. Technical report, Technical Report, Indiana 4 University, School of Informatics, Computing …, 2017. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Thu Aug 22 01:00:05 2019