[ Publications of year 2006 ]
|Articles in journals or book chapters (9)|
L. Jean Camp and Alla Genkina.
In Phishing and Countermeasures,
Keywords: Peer Production, Crowdsourcing of Security, Net Trust. [bibtex-entry]
L. Jean Camp.
Mental Models of Privacy and Security.
IEEE Technology & Society, Vol 28 (3) 37-46,
Keywords: Mental Models, Net Trust. [bibtex-entry]
L. Jean Camp.
Varieties of software and their implications for effective democratic government.
Proceedings of the British Academy, Vol. 135, pp. 183-185, 2006,
Keywords: Internet Governance. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp and others. When Proof of Work Works. 2006. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp, Kalpana Shankar, and Kay Connelly. Systematic Design for Privacy in Ubicomp. Available at SSRN 889444, 2006. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp. Reliable Usable Signals to Prevent Masquerade Attacks. Available at SSRN 894973, 2006. [bibtex-entry]
- Alla Genkina, L. Jean Camp, and IN Bloomington. Countermeasures: Social Networks. 2006. [bibtex-entry]
- Suzanne Lien, Timothy Kelley, and L. Jean Camp. Expert and Non-expert Viewing Patterns When Seeking Security Cues. 2006. [bibtex-entry]
- Debin Liu and L. Jean Camp. Abstract and overview proof of work can work. 2006. [bibtex-entry]
|Conference publications (7)|
Debin Liu and L. Jean Camp.
Proof of work can work.
In Fifth Workshop on the Economics of Information Security,
Keywords: E-Crime, Economics of Security. [bibtex-entry]
L. Jean Camp,
and Alla Genkina.
Security and Morality: A Tale of User Deceit.
Models of Trust for the Web MTW'06.
Keywords: Mental Models, Human-Centered Computing, user studies. [bibtex-entry]
Jeffrey M. Squyres,
and Andrew Lumsdaine.
The Introduction of the OSCAR Database API (ODA).
In Proceedings of the 20th International Symposium on High-Performance Computing in an Advanced Collaborative Environment (HPCS'06),
May # 14-17 2006.
IEEE Computer Society.
Note: Session track: 4th Annual OSCAR Symposium (OSCAR'06).
Keywords: OSCAR, high performance computing, cluster. [bibtex-entry]
- Ross Anderson, Alessandro Acquisti, L. Jean Camp, Larry Gordon, Marty Loeb, Andrew Odlyzko, Stuart Schechter, Bruce Schneier, and Rahul Telang. The Fifth Workshop on the Economics of Information Security (WEIS 2006). In Workshop: June, volume 26, pages 28, 2006. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp, Kay Connelly, and Lesa Lorenzen-Huber. Beyond Consent: Implications of Ubicomp for Privacy. In Telecommunications Policy Research Conference, 2006. [bibtex-entry]
- L JEAN CAMP. 1. TRANSPARENCY IN COMPUTER CODE. In Proceedings of the British Academy, volume 135, pages 183--195, 2006. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Jean Camp, Cathleen McGrath, and Alla Genkina. Security and morality: A tale of user deceit. In Models of Trust for the Web (MTW’06), Edinburgh, Scotland, volume 22, 2006. World Wide Web Conference. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Mon Nov 7 18:21:15 2022